We have some great news to cover in this episode, mainly Nintendo playing with payment models for some of it’s biggest Wii franchises. We chat on Wii Fit U and Wii Sports Club and talk about what is cool and confusing with these releases. We also cover the other big stories of the week, mainly Kickstarter and some great games coming to the Wii U.
This episode is brought to you in part by PNP Games, your online source for everything video games.
What We Are Playing
- Lloyd Hannesson: Disney Infinity (WiiU), Killzone Mercenary (Vita), GTA V (PS3)
- Stephen Munn: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Diablo II (Win), Diablo III (Mac)
- Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (eShop version) $50
- Wind Waker HD WiiU bundle $300
- Wii Fit U
- Wii Sports Club
- Nintendo knows we want unified accounts
- Ducktales Remastered getting an on-disc retail release in November for WiiU (and other platforms) at $20
- Sega Sammy acquires Atlus
- Inti Creates (Mega Man, Mighty No9) is helping Wayforward develop Shantae: Half Genie Hero
- Mighty No9 passes WiiU release stretch goal
Call and leave a voicemail! (505) VGPODCAsts
Twitter: Follow Dasme