Another pair of great live shows went down this weekend, a huge thanks to all who came out and chatted it up with us! In this week’s episode we talk about some new games coming to the DS including a Katamari Damacy-esque title, Viva Pinata, EA’s man with a Hat, Carmen SanDiego and one developer’s idea that the DS lacks originality.
There will be no podcast next week as Edgar is on vacation! Look for more from the DS:Life podcast in 2 weeks!
If you would like to join in on the next live recording of the DS:Life or WiiSpot podcast, keep your eyes on the Nukoda Live website for schedule info!
So until next time, enjoy your DS:Life
What are we playing
- Edgar – Guitar Hero, WiiFit
- Lloyd – Trauma Center 2, Alone in the Dark, SBCG4AP: Homestar Ruiner, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, iPhone
- Commando Steel Disaster
- Pokemon branded DS being released tomorrow, sorry for anyone who went early!
- IGN posed up a preview of Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades, says mp rox, set list lame
- Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise September 2
- Prey the Stars coming – Mashed up Pac-man and Katamari Damacy
- Overlord coming to the Wii and DS – train those minions
- Carmen Sandiego coming to the DS
- EA Announced Harry Hatsworth, new puzzle game
- Lack of Originality on the DS ??
Reviews and Email
- EMAIL: Simon