What do GTA, GPS and DSi all have in common? Well, besides being acronyms they are all topics covered in this week’s DS:Life podcast! Edgar joins me again for a great episode of the show, one that has a bit of controversy!
In this week’s show we talk about the amazing DSi sales numbers, clue you in to a new DS Lite bundle hitting the stores, chat a bit about Scribblenauts and then Edgar and I discuss the poor sales of Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. I have some ideas on why the sales are so low, and how Nintendo could assist in fixing this problem… both ideas that Edgar disagrees with! It makes for some great chatter, and we are eager to see what you guys think. Please comment on this post and let us know what YOU think of the GTA sales. Also, as talked about in the show, please answer our Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars poll. It’s located in the sidebar below the subscribe links!
Until next time, enjoy your DS:Life!
What are we playing
- Edgar – Shaun White, Wolverine, Book Blox, Henry Hatsworth
- Lloyd – Dr. Mario, Henry Hatsworth
- I Love Horses
- Elite Forces: Unit 77
- Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
- Dr. Mario Express – 500pts
- Clubhouse Games Express: Card Classics – 500pts
- Paper Airplane Chase – 200pts
- DSi launch numbers out 435k
- The DS Rocks… but this is ridiculous
- Nintendo releasing a Lime Green DS bundle in time for Mom’s Day
- GTA Sales tank.. not good
- A DS Lite GPS unit coming out?
- Scribblenauts get a Publisher
- Gameboy turns 20! – Checkout the time line
Reviews and Email
- EMAIL: Trevor Hackworth