On this weeks show, finally the big news. We rundown all of the specifics of Disney Infinity 3.0, including the Star Wars Play Sets, Inside Out Play Set, Disney figures, and Star Wars figures. We also discuss the 3.0 Toy Box improvements.
Official Trailer https://youtu.be/DWnA-yXUmJI
Toy Box TV First look at Play Sets https://youtu.be/dGt4EKO6jg0
Game Informer Video https://youtu.be/xnU4CTCa3Dc
- Starter Pack $65
- No more Power Disc blind bags
- 5 Play Sets are Known
- Avalanche Head of Development
- Ninja Theory’s (Devil May Cry, Heavenly Sword) pack-in playset, Twilight of the Republic(Clone Wars Era), follows Anakin and Ahsoka as they fight to uncover who’s behind a freshly minted droid army. The story is set after Star Wars: Episode II, and it features land and space battles with plenty of melee combat. Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Darth Maul can enter the fray, too, as separately sold figures.
- Studio Gobo’s (Disney Infinity’s Pirates of the Caribbean playset) Rise Against the Empire(Set during episode 4-6 is a highlight reel of sorts that follows the events of the classic trilogy. Luke and Leia tangle with Darth Vader and his forces through memorable sequences, including the battle of Yavin as well as time on Hoth and Tatooine. Chewbacca, Han Solo, and Darth Vader figures will be available individually.
- 3rd Force Awakens Play Set “Later this Winter”
- Additionally, fans will have the unique opportunity to play with all of the Star Wars characters in all of the Star Wars Play Sets.
We have Toy Box Artist, and Star Wars Super fans, Pirate Steven, Lauren “MightyGitis”, and Nathan “Enrem” on this weeks Round Table. We discuss with the panel the news and all of the Star Wars activity. We also discus what Toy Box improvements we either expect, or hope to see in 3.0. A lot of great discussion was had by all about Star Wars, the Toy Box, and Disney Infinity 3.0.