In this news heavy episode of the Nintendo Pulse podcast we have some actual real honest to goodness Wii U info, kind of. There was a leak of a pre-release commercial for the Wii U game Rayman Legends that we dissect. Also in this episode we talk about new 3DS colours, Nintendo losing money, a new game announcement, and the final release of a long lost Wii title. Enjoy!
What We Are Playing
- Lloyd Hannesson: Mass Effect 2, Fez
- Edgar Furse: Dance Central 2
- Nothing of note…
- HUGE Rayman Legends Wii U Leak
- Street Pass Dongle?
- Walmart lists Wii U at $350
- Nintendo Lost money in the quarter for the first time ever
- 3DS sold under cost
- Nintendo announces that 3DS retail titles will be coming to eShop
- Midnight Purple 3DS coming on May 20th
- Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed announced
- New Play Control! Pikmin 2 coming to the US on the Wii… after a year wait
Call and leave a voicemail! (505) VGPODCAsts
Twitter: Follow Dasme