Here is your Nintendo Pulse! First off we have a bit of an announcement for the show, we are as of this episode moving to a bi-weekly release schedule. So you’ll get 2 episodes a month instead of the normal 3-4. We will continue this for the next few months until we are closer to the WiiU launch. Think of it as a summer break for Edgar and I.
Don’t let the reduced release schedule fool you, this episode is STUFFED with awesome nintendo talk! We have news on Mario, the 3DS circle Pad, new Club Nintendo awesomeness (for the UK sadface), and even some fresh Wii U rumours! We hour you enjoy the show, be sure to let us know in the comments section!
What We Are Playing
- Lloyd Hannesson: Diablo III, Walking Dead
- Edgar Furse: Pushmo
- New Puzzle Swap board sent out via Spot Pass
- July NPDs paint a good picture of the 3DS
- Buy New Super Mario Bros. 2 digitally, get double the Club Nintendo coins
- NSMB2 with also have a worldwide coin total, what could this mean?
- Angry Birds coming to the 3DS
- According to Iwata, the 3DS doesn’t have a second circle pad because it’s not big enough
- More 3DS collector’s editions
- Europe gets awesome Club Nintendo trophies
- Starship defense available until Jul 29th (150 coins)
- We may not be getting unified Nintendo accounts after all
- Former EA COO Bing Gordon Will leave Hardware Production
- Developing on Wii U is CHEAP says UbiSoft
Call and leave a voicemail! (505) VGPODCAsts
Twitter: Follow Dasme