We have a long podcast for you this week. I chat a bit about the logo contest, review the Intec starter kit in my first mobile podcast, and Cara is back for another episode of the Scene! I had much more planned but some technical difficulties with Garageband forced me to limit this podcast to 30 minutes!!!
If you would like to give it a listen you can either download it directly [mp3 33min 7.5mb], or subscribe to the podcast RSS feed in your favorite aggregator. You can find the link to the podcast RSS feed in the sidebar. Enjoy!
Shownotes and Timeline
- 00:00 – PSP Podcast #7, recorded live in Winnipeg Manitoba, CANADA
- 01:11 – The Scene will remain Pre-Recorded for the time being.
- 01:35 – Logo Contest Information, 2 WEEKS LEFT!!!! Enter early.. enter often!
- 02:54 – New Poll on the website. Please take the time to vote.
- 04:05 – PSP Euro launch delay? Sony isn’t saying…
- 05:11 – Hon Hai Precision Industry will begin production of PSPs for Sony
- 06:25 – New ISOs released, reported to be playable soon.
- 07:15 – Firmware 1.51 released, Sony to make mandatory soon.
- 08:30- PSPDrive – Great new media site. Check it out! Their applet works on the Mac and Pc
- 11:00 – Mobile hardware review using my new iRiver recorder.
- 11:50 – Review of Intec Starter Kit, I give this product a B.
- 21:00 – The Scene, Cara has another great report for us.
- 21:00 – Cara covers: Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition, SOCOM: US Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo, HotShots Golf Coke Special Edition, Pinball, Frantix, and finally.. Dead to Rights Reckoning
- 28:45 – AHHH! Garageband time limit hit! A whole section is gone, maybe will re-record this and send it out on the weekend.
- 29:37 – Please leave me your comments on this podcast!
- 30:45 – If you have a minute, please vote for me on PodcastAlley
- 32:42 – That’s all she wrote, remember… The Revolution will be Broadcast.