And we’re back with another episode of the WiiSpot.com podcast. We had some hosting issues that prevented the posting of this episode for nearly a week.. something that will hopefully never happen again! One nice side effect of that is that episode #008 is going to arrive fast on the heels of this one ;)
In this episode we talk a fair bit about the Virtual Console, Tecmo Bowl is nameless, Nights is Wii bound, new games announces which have us boogieing and rolling things up into a ball, and finally Nintendo professes their love for Friend Codes.. the world cries.
And that will do it until the next episode of the WiiSpot.com podcast. We love to hear from you, so send in your questions and 60 second reviews!
What are we playing
- Edgar – SSX Blur
- Lloyd – Castlevania SotN, Super monkey balls
- Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII
- Cooking Mama: Cook Off
- Kororinpa: Marble Mania
- The Godfather: Blackhand Edition
- TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Wing Island
- Double Dungeons – TG16 – 600pts
- Sonic Spinball – GEN – 800pts
- Tecmo Bowl – NES – 500 pts
- Beyond Oasis – GEN – 800pts
- Excite Bike – NES – 500pts
- Splatter House – TG16 – 600pts
- Tecmo Bowl player names gone.. who cares though?
- Nintendo Power lists some VC titles not yet released: Romance of the 3 Kingdoms IV: Wall of fire (snes), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (nes), Vectorman (gen), Zelda II: The Adventures of Link (nes)
- Nights coming to the Wii?
- EA Boogie coming to Wii
- New Katamari Damacy game (beautiful Katamari) confirmed? Appears in a release list, releasing Nov 14th
- Friend Codes are just Peachy says Nintendo
Reviews and Email
- EMAIL: Jason
- EMAIL: Tom Allen
- EMAIL: Nick
- EMAIL: Cerys