You can all breathe a sigh of relief, this is the last of our WiiSpot backlog of recordings! Starting from this weekend, using our new recording setup since there have been no negative comments, we will be back with REGULAR episodes.. Yay!
Anyways, in this episode of the WiiSpot podcast we talk about new downloadable games coming to the Wii, chat a bit about Namco Museum and Raving Rabbids 2, discuss a Nintendo Survey, mention some new accessories and finally talk about how the Nintendo DS and Wii have Driven up the U.S. Games Sales 20% in April.
We love to hear from you, so send in your questions and 60 second reviews! Enjoy this week’s podcast, talk to you guys soon!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
What are we playing
- Edgar – Super Paper Mario, Not Much of anything else
- Lloyd – Pokemon, Halo 3 Beta
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End
- Mario Party 8
- Mortal Kombat Armageddon
- Surf’s Up
- Tamagotchi: Party On!
- Ninja Gaiden – NES – 500pts
- Ninja Spirit – TG16 – 600pts
- Pac-Man – NES – 500pts
- Nintendo DS, Wii Drive U.S. Games Sales Up 20% in April
- Raving Rabbids get Sequel
- Namco Museum REMIX announced for the Wii
- Brando announces WiiDock, hide the unsightly cords
- Nintendo send out a Super Paper Mario Survey, asks about sequel
- Capcom downloadable games on the Wii? Not unless Nintendo gets thier act together says Christrian Sevensson
- DJ WiiJ performance up for all to see
Reviews and Email
- EMAIL: Jake
- EMAIL: WTI
- EMAIL: John
- EMAIL: Aaron