We are here with an end of week episode of the WiiSpot Podcast. Edgar and myself talk about the news coming from the Nintendo Media Summit, chat about WiiWare and we even have a 60 second review and some listener email for you!
We love to hear from you, so send in your questions and 60 second reviews! Enjoy this week’s podcast, talk to you guys soon!
What are we playing
- Edgar – House of Dead 2 & 3, Professor Layton, Rock Band, SSB
- Lloyd – Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword, Mass Effect
- Summer Sports Paradise Island
- Nintendo’s Media Summit
- Mario Super Sluggers Announced
- Boom Blox coming May 6th – 400 levels, up to 4 player multiplayer
- F-Zero Z – Maybe announced but still embargoed
- WiiWare News
- Still coming in May 12th
- Alien Crush remake coming from Hudson
- Sam and Max coming to Wii
- Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive people coming too!
- UK resident’s getting the BBC iPlayer on their Wii!
- Harmonix tells Wired that the Wii needs a hard drive
- Ask Iwata Wii Wheel
Reviews and Email
- 60 SECOND REVIEW: Geometry Wars Galaxies – Ben Kenny
- EMAIL: Ben Kenny
- EMAIL: Steven Farless